Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Life After Whole30

Day 31 = weigh in day.
Results:
I lost 12 pounds and 1/2-2 inches just about everywhere.
Dustin lost 14 pounds and a few inches too.
We feel great! Seriously the easiest 12 pounds I've lost.  Never counted calories, points, portions, just ate when we were hungry and ate real whole delicious food. 

I'm already looking forward to our next round and implementing a lot more exercise in. 
I was much more conflicted about eating my yogurt for breakfast this morning and am not as excited for "normal" food as I was a week ago.
This next week we will be off Whole30 but I want to get back on for a few weeks starting next week.  I like this lifestyle and am happy with the results.
I still want that baby too.  I don't expect to get pregnant after one month of clean eating, so we will keep this up for a while.
We seriously loved this past month and our new relationship with food.  Let me know if you are going to start Whole30 and let me be your cheerleader!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Brianne and Dustin! So proud of you! I loved reading along with your journey and cheering you on. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete