Monday, January 12, 2015

January Whole30

Hello again! We started another round of Whole30 this January are are currently on Day 9.  It's been good so far except for our SWYPOs the past few days.  I may have made some coconut milk berry ice cream, pumpkin pancakes, "candied" pecans, and berry hot chocolate the past few days.  But man, they were freaking awesome.  For me, Whole30 is about learning to make better choices, cleaner choices instead of the junk.  All foods were made with completely compliant ingredients, but they weren't exactly strict Whole30 protocol.  The way I see it, I'm planning on doing Whole30 until we get pregnant (which could be a looong time), and then as best as I can through the pregnancy.  Which means we're in this for the long haul.  So I don't really feel bad making and eating SWYPOs.  They are much better choices than the crap we previously ate.

I'm loving the growing instagram community of Whole30 and will try to post more recipes as I find some that I love.  Like the Creamy Paleo Ranch dip that is coming right up. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment